Should we be looking at new kit deal?- new update pg34 Chelsea NIKE DEAL

We're Nike's only club in the premier league, Our shirt sales are nowhere near the levels of the top clubs, if it was solely based on that we'd be nowhere near. Thankfully, it's more than just shirt sales. It's about the brand and the image, being Nikes sole premier league representative and regularly being in the hunt for trophies will mean the next deal we get from Nike will be huge. They've lost a lot of ground to Adi recently,they won't want to lose another team to them.
It's a shame Nike Sportswear and Nike Lab don't design our kits. We seem to be dumped off to some back office of the Nike bargain bin department in the outside annex building that has a leaky roof and some underpaid fat blokes who leave coffee cup rings and cigarette ash on their designs to have our kits designed. Either that or we just get lumped with the most recent template.

United get a company that design trainers for fans for fuck's sake. I was proper jealous that United got a Spezial design for the Stretfords. Imagine if we got some Moss Sides and some Beswicks designed for us, lucky fuckers!

Nike spend more time designing stuff for a fictional football team than they do City (FC Real Bristol)!

that bottom adidas kit is absolutely stunning!!![/QUOTE]

the range i did, along the lines some something more traditional ...

CgbJDJmWIAE1mH5.png

I can categorically tell you that the very first season that our contract changed from Umbro to Nike, most of the Umbro design team who were in charge of our Umbro kits moved to Amsterdam to work on our Nike kits. I'm not certain if they are still there but for definite they were involved in the very first seasons creations.

It's a shame Nike Sportswear and Nike Lab don't design our kits. We seem to be dumped off to some back office of the Nike bargain bin department in the outside annex building that has a leaky roof and some underpaid fat blokes who leave coffee cup rings and cigarette ash on their designs to have our kits designed. Either that or we just get lumped with the most recent template.

United get a company that design trainers for fans for fuck's sake. I was proper jealous that United got a Spezial design for the Stretfords. Imagine if we got some Moss Sides and some Beswicks designed for us, lucky fuckers!

Nike spend more time designing stuff for a fictional football team than they do City (FC Real Bristol)!
So special was the design that theymade them an exact replica of a 30yr old kit

I can categorically tell you that the very first season that our contract changed from Umbro to Nike, most of the Umbro design team who were in charge of our Umbro kits moved to Amsterdam to work on our Nike kits. I'm not certain if they are still there but for definite they were involved in the very first seasons creations.
It's not just the design though, it's the cheap feeling material in comparison with those Umbra shirts from a few years back.
They felt better quality.

The Nike shirts feel like cheap and fake replica shite you see being sold in Cheetham Hill.

If Nike brought out a shirt for us next season which had decent material I reckon alot of us would be more willing to fork out for one.

You've forgotten Athletico madrid, for the past three season they've been up and doing to be in the top clubs in Europe and they are consistent but not city who are struggling to get a fourth spot now.

I just wish we'd go with a better manufacturer. The Nike kits are garbage. Hell, if Under Armour offered us a decent deal If go with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.