Print E-Ticket

Same but I've been on blower and one will have gone on your card! Maybe see you on the train.

Whilst I'm at it which pub do you use when you can't make the game? Cheers - Sam
Just checked to see if the eticket option is available (it isn't). Under delivery details it says 'there was no delivery for this transaction' but at the same time it says 'you will receive your ticket in the post'. Looks like a trip to the ticket office then.

It was bought by another season ticket holder so if it has been loaded onto his card that's going to need to be sorted out tomorrow!

We usually watch at home if not at the game but sometimes go to the Nascot Arms for some food while we watch.

Just checked to see if the eticket option is available (it isn't). Under delivery details it says 'there was no delivery for this transaction' but at the same time it says 'you will receive your ticket in the post'. Looks like a trip to the ticket office then.

It was bought by another season ticket holder so if it has been loaded onto his card that's going to need to be sorted out tomorrow!

We usually watch at home if not at the game but sometimes go to the Nascot Arms for some food while we watch.

Best pub in town! PM'd you cheers

Anyone need a ticket for the game tomorrow?
I have a spare ticket, face value

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're only a citizen member with a ticket for tomorrow nights game. is access loaded onto your citizen card or do you need a paper ticket?

The bottom line is, to be on the safe side bring everything with you that you have tomorrow night - card and/or paper ticket, confirmation e-mail, maybe even ID.

The bottom line is, to be on the safe side bring everything with you that you have tomorrow night - card and/or paper ticket, confirmation e-mail, maybe even ID.

And get there as EARLY as you possibly can.

How did we manage to sell 52K tix v Everton in that 1981 replay in a few days and we're now in total chaos for a Champs Lg semi decades later?

I was there but can't remember if we had cash at the gates for that game.

never had a problem before with tickets, decided to watch this from south stand x4 instead of family, did on line said would send paper tickets, not arrived, got text this morning saying game loaded to card x3 no convermation of 4 card/ticket, what the fuck do i do now cant get through on phone, i have e-mailed to ask does anyone know if the reply to e-mails, we will not be at stadium till 7ish tonight do not fancy trying to get that sorted at ticket office before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.