Should we be looking at new kit deal?- new update pg34 Chelsea NIKE DEAL

Also like the blue on the sash...
21jt4zr.jpg

Bizarrely enough the yellow/lime kit would look bonny with a red/blue sash across it (red/blue socks)...nice attempt that Gav but it don't work for me with a broken-etihad in the centre

Bizarrely enough the yellow/lime kit would look bonny with a red/blue sash across it (red/blue socks)...nice attempt that Gav but it don't work for me with a broken-etihad in the centre

yeah, i'm not a fan of the broken sash myself. hard to find a colour that works overlaying a full sash (probably why umbro did the sponsor alternative way back when).

did a PSG one for next season, but instead on breaking their band, just removed the top band.

ChjCmQIW0AAEzal.png

Last edited:
yeah, i'm not a fan of the broken sash myself. hard to find a colour that works overlaying a full sash (probably why umbro did the sponsor alternative way back when).

did a PSG one for next season, but instead on breaking their band, just removed the top band.

ChjCmQIW0AAEzal.png
Not bothered about the broken sash to be honest,But with a C.L star over our new badge would make up for that

I'll assume out new kits will be Vapor Kits, so the material and cut will be completely different. Vapor unfortunately also uses badges applied to the uniforms, so we will still have that patch situation. All the Vapor Kits to this point have had a different color on the shoulders/arms.

I think Puma is currently making the best looking Kit, but larger supporters seem to not like them because they are cut to be very form sitting.

-i'm actually surprised that Footyheadlines or any other source haven't had a real "leak" of our new kits yet... only computer generated patterns with the old logos..

-think we will wear the new kit for Swansea? don't most clubs break out new kits for the last game, especially if they aren't changing manufacturer or sponsor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.