The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game should be where the players go above and beyond to either show Pep they are worth looking at or other clubs they are worth buying. We need 100% effort and commitment. No Bony, no Yaya, no Kolorov.

I cant help but fear the worst against Swansea. The players don't seem to give a fuck, especially the ones who wont be here next season, so this game will probably not mean that much to them

I cant help but fear the worst against Swansea. The players don't seem to give a fuck, especially the ones who wont be here next season, so this game will probably not mean that much to them
I thought our performance on Sunday was decent and a repeat against Swansea should get a result. The players will be on a bonus to finish top four, plus Bony might be out to impress his next club!

Think the players will be well up for it. Looking forward to it and start planning for next season hopefully with 4th safely in the bag.

Don't think many thought it was over. It was always going to be tough for the rags last night. A lot of people ,including myself are livid that that match should have any bearing on our season. It's a disgrace.
We should have been watching that for the spectacle it was and not on the edge of our seat worrying. As I say,a disgrace.
Top post. @blueinsa seriously just doesn't get it.

Even though our fate CL fate is now back in our, how confident can we be that Pellegrini won't fuck it up like he did against Arsenal? Will he do what's necessary to see us through or will he see it as his final chance go out in a blaze of glory and finally prove his 442 with Bony up front and Yaya in a midfield 2 works?

He's ruined my confidence in this teams ability to get a vital win when we most need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.