The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've offered to take Pellegrini with me if someone will help me get the bag over his head & administer the sedative. Not that he needs it. He will probably just get in the box quietly. And lie there, in the dark. Only waking when the sun goes down.
Take him with you? Done deal! Lol

BkYdOK_IYAACAqV.jpg

Just imagine we do get 4th place.................Our Qualifying game will be about July 17th....away to some team who reside inside the Arctic Circle.............
Get the Trawler ready lads..........
If only UEFA had a web site giving the dates of the play-off round.
If only people checked before posting shite.

Well remembered, mate. The one exception to the second list, and the greatest parallel, could be said to be 2005, though :-/
Good thinking Batman: I completely forgot about Fowlup's saved penalty. Though some could argue it was the best result as we had a wafer thin squad at the time and competing in the UEFA Cup might have hit our league form.

I've offered to take Pellegrini with me if someone will help me get the bag over his head & administer the sedative. Not that he needs it. He will probably just get in the box quietly. And lie there, in the dark. Only waking when the sun goes down.
Don't need a bag, just pull his fringe down :-0

Don't do that,join us on the match thread,it will be fun of sorts lol
I'll second that - I followed several CL group games on the match thread and heard about goals faster than on any of the usual online media outlets. You also know when a goal's been scored because you reload the page and about 3 more pages have suddenly appeared. A whole load of "YEEEESSSSSS!!" and "Get the fuck in!" posts is a good sign (before someone actually explains that we've scored), and a whole load of "WTF!!!" and "Fuck off Kolarov!!!" posts and you know we've conceded. It reminds me of listening to the radio in the 80's when the normal programming would be interrupted by "It's a goal!!" or "oh no!!". The former was usually followed by "Over to Old Trafford where United have gone 1-0 up against Liverpool", whereas the latter typically preceded "Another goal at Gigg Lane where Bury are now 2-0 up against City"... Dark days indeed - thank f**k for The Smiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.