United game postponed due to bomb scare

Major increase in security tonight body searches ,bag searches etc etc .
They don't want to get caught with another terror alert etc.

Just one point you caused the first one by opening your gates to 75,000 people with a bomb hanging on a peg in the toilets .!!!​

Even if it was this guys fault and he knew full well it was, why would he allow himself and his company to so openly and publicly take the blame? Doesn't add up at all - unless of course he's been paid handsomely to do so. That is the ONLY possible explanation as far as I'm concerned.

Even if it was this guys fault and he knew full well it was, why would he allow himself and his company to so openly and publicly take the blame? Doesn't add up at all - unless of course he's been paid handsomely to do so. That is the ONLY possible explanation as far as I'm concerned.

Whether a third party comes out and publically takes the blame or not It is irellevent as under British and European Law no company can abdicate it's Health and Safety obligations. The rags are still liable for this

Whether a third party comes out and publically takes the blame or not It is irellevent as under British and European Law no company can abdicate it's Health and Safety obligations. The rags are still liable for this

When the media are helping to brush it under the carpet it doesn't really matter who is responsible.

It fucking stinks.

Stinks to high heaven this.

Why is more not being made of the rags allowing 70k+ people in to the ground, when they haven't even secured the premises properly.

The fake bomb had a sticky label on it stating it was a fake device - FACT

a7cab5d.jpg

Seems the "bomb" wasn't labeled quite as clearly as he made out in his interview. He just strikes me as being ridiculously unprofessional. He's clearly identified a need to indicate that it's not a real device and then does such a piss poor job at carrying it out. Can't be arsed to spell out "Training" properly or even the name of his own company, and then follows that up with a barely legible phone number that even if it could be read, only a complete moron would call. He'd fit right in at Old Trafford, the bunch of fucking amateurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.