General transfer rumours

So you'd prefer Stones/Laporte over one of the two and a CM/Winger? What's the logic here? I'm basing mine off of that it's a terrible idea to buy two CB's this window with so many needs. I don't get it all btw, no attack, seems to be media narrative with some support from our base?

My answer was more to do with wanting other players at those positions and not about wanting Stones/Laporte over a CM/Winger......I wouldnt pick 2 CB's over a CM or a winger but I would pick Sane over Mario or Kroos over Gomes or Aubameyang over Morata....my point was that even tho those targets would make them better, I think there is better players out there for us...

Regarding the lots of challengers...From the friends I've talked with they aren't that threatened by Zlatan going to the rags. Terrifies me personally.
Hmmm. With Mou going to United, Zlatan is a legitimate option. As Zlatan loves Mou.

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 18m18 minutes ago
City will battle Chelsea and United for Bayern Munich midfielder Arturo Vidal (29). [Don Balon]

CjJ9D_CXEAE82Fk.jpg

0 retweets0 likes
please be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.