Players who might improve us

I wish we'd buy Christian Pulisic, the 17yr old from Dortmund. I'm not just saying this bc I'm American either. I think he's gonna blow up during this Copa if Klinsmann doesn't fuck it up (very, very possible that he does). Picturing Roberts, Brahim, him, nacho and Raheem under pep a couple years from now....wow

Very good player. Wasted at United. More ex-Ajax players in general (alderweireld, eriksen, suarez). Just waiting for us to go for Bazoer.
I couldnt see him getting much game time here but I also like Blind,having great composure,he rarely seems ruffled and appears to be a very good organiser/leader - he's an excellent utility type and,in terms of character......probably too classy for that shower.

See also: Herrera. Be a very good leftfield option for pep that.
I thought he was going to be a mega star when i first saw him play in that all conquering Spanish youth side.However,he hasnt lived up to that potential,if thats down to LVG,only time will tell......but i feel there are much better options to be had than him.

Goal-scoring wide forwards. City have two central strikers in Kelechi and Aguero who will score a lot of goals. But who scores from wide? I am sure Pep will play with width. Sterling is ideal, but is Navas good enough? Great quality on the ball, but zero goals. That's not good enough. Will have to improve under Pep. A right sided forward who can score goals could be on the agenda.

Goal-scoring wide forwards. City have two central strikers in Kelechi and Aguero who will score a lot of goals. But who scores from wide? I am sure Pep will play with width. Sterling is ideal, but is Navas good enough? Great quality on the ball, but zero goals. That's not good enough. Will have to improve under Pep. A right sided forward who can score goals could be on the agenda.
Navas will play RWB IMO.

I dont see Kelechi as solely a central striker either,he often comes deep and can play the 10 role.

A right sided forward is a necessity for me also,Nasri doesnt cut it.

Well isn't that why we've been so heavily linked with Sané and Aubameyang?

Sané gets a similar goal return to Pedro when Pep was at Barcelona (1 in 4).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.