Victor Valdes

Oh no.....i'd rather keep Caballero. From signing an exciting young GK like Rulli to compete with Hart. To signing a past it keeper like Valdes and pray Hart stays fit. The high hopes for this summer just keep going down. :(

Valdes was top class in his day but I don't know if he still has it. Would rather sign a young up and coming keeper like Rulli to give Hart some competition

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Valdes was top class in his day but I don't know if he still has it. Would rather sign a young up and coming keeper like Rulli to give Hart some competition

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
United sent him out on loan to Standard Liege and he didn't get much game time there.. Standard Liege!

That's more due to the fact that they wanted to play youngsters to try them out.
That makes sense. But after reading another post about Valdes it would be great to get him in to help Hart adapt to Pep's play style. So I'm actually feeling much better about the idea of Valdes now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.