Got excited seeing the thread_ thought there was a link somewhere .... Then clicked on it... No evidence.. No chance :/

Daily Mail reported he's unsettled in Germany. Most likely bullshit but I didn't read the article.

I'd have him in the squad but he doesn't exactly look like he's out to impress anyone at the moment.

Yeah sorry guys. Just remember reading that Pep said he was the most professional player he had ever worked with and the rumours of him being open to a premier league move. Who knows.

Often reluctant to pass on gossip as it can be wrong, but just been told by someone who should know that Lewandowski to City is a done deal.

Just posted by @viewfromablue on twitter

Often reluctant to pass on gossip as it can be wrong, but just been told by someone who should know that Lewandowski to City is a done deal.

Just posted by @viewfromablue on twitter

I spotted that too. He doesn't come across as attention seeking or a WUM, so I would think he is passing on what he genuinely heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.