EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been report on tv....FTSE down 8.5%. banks and house builders getting hit the worst...Barclays trading down 35%..some house builders down 40%.....and its these 2 areas that could effect house market crash..fun times ahead!

Tusk now saying that EU law will remain within the UK after we have left the arrogant fooker.

Freedom of movement will not end he thinks and says.

This is why we have just voted as we have because of the sheer arrogance of them all.

He is right.

Just because people vote out of the E.U. doesn't mean we voted out of the ECHR. They are separate.

We also will want to trade with the European block as a whole. So like Norway and Switzerland instead of going round each country individually to come to a deal we will deal directly with Brussels and discuss terms as a whole.

As such the E.U. will demand concessions such as freedom of movement, excepting laws, etc in return for trading. Both Norway and Switzerland have done this.

I went to bed at about 10 last night not really thinking that Brexit would happen but it seems that people are really keen for change. It's not all about immigration policies ! Maybe people just want a future where we make our own decisions.
Anyway as I catch up from about 200 pages I see the odd doom merchant watching the £ plummet, virtually willing it to plunge like a stone so they can say "I told you so"
Seriously ? It's this kind of attitude that will see our country in peril, not leaving the EU ! Today I feel like we need to step up, get back to our jobs and do what we always do and keep OUR Country thriving !
Now we will see the reaction of the people of France, Germany etc

Pioneers we are...
We will survive for sure but the trouble with the statement I've bolded out is that it already has. 20% against the $ was the last figure I read. Oil is bought in $'s so lets see what happens over the next few days at the pumps, and since a sizable majority of goods require transportation lets see what happens to the price of those goods. The markets determine interest rates so this will without doubt effect interest rates. This isn't doom mongering, its fact, and as a consequence I am deeply concerned. Now is not the time but I really wonder how many of the vote leavers gave serious consideration to these issue's before voting out on the basis of a different "issue"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.