Zinchenko Signed (official)

He'll most likely be loaned out. Hopefully he develops and progresses properly and becomes an integral part of the first team in the future.

He will probably be loaned out. Would think the club would have done much more than just one statement if we expected him to slot in the first squad.

He will probably be loaned out. Would think the club would have done much more than just one statement if we expected him to slot in the first squad.
I agree with this now, even though 5 minutes ago I said he'd probably stay with us. Odd to only give the kid just a tweet introduction.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/273257/

played nearly every position but keeper last season. As we know, Pep likes players that can play 2-3 positions and the kid seems to fit the bill.

Left footed. Started as a L/B and progressively moved up the pitch throughout his career as his quality became more apparent. Reminds me so much of David Alaba. If I'm right and he gets given a chance in pre-season with the 1st team, think he'll grasp it with both hands.

Also it's worth remembering that we were up against clubs like Dortmund to sign him. I suspect that we probably wouldn't have pulled the deal off if we were saying "come join us but we're sending you out on loan". Players coming this summer will want to work with Pep so unless they're super young I think they will at least be given a chance to impress.

I agree with this now, even though 5 minutes ago I said he'd probably stay with us. Odd to only give the kid just a tweet introduction.

I wonder if they were caught on the hop with it being announced in Russia/Ukraine that he'd signed with us. Could well be we wanted to wait to get him in the country before announcing it (much like Gundogan + Nolito). Could also just be that it's a less high profile signing so they're happy to not make a big deal out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.