Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when Kun is back?

Can't wait for him to play under Pep.

Just hope he can have an injury free season.

Hope we get the 'proper'Kun back.

He sometimes looked distracted & a little disinterested interested last year.

His work rate & the intensity of his play fell away from the level required at the very highest level.

Needs a fast start & no injuries.

Hope we get the 'proper'Kun back.

He sometimes looked distracted & a little disinterested interested last year.

His work rate & the intensity of his play fell away from the level required at the very highest level.

Needs a fast start & no injuries.
24 goals from 30 League games. That's some statement of his ability if he was distracted & a little disinterested

24 goals from 30 League games. That's some statement of his ability if he was distracted & a little disinterested

Here's another stat, he scored in just 3 from 12 league games until the turn of the year.

You're quite right Marvin -

Do you have a view on any other areas of his play?.....work rate,closing down,Nacho etc. I just sensed something wasn't quite right with Kun.
I imagine he got fed up with our manager like the rest of us.

copa final was on 26 June, so 3 weeks rest would be this Sunday. so I assume he and Ota will be back with the squad before the trip to Asia.

Pep will get the best out of the great man.
Because he will play him when fully fit not like last season pellers treated kun like liverpoo treated torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.