Pokemon Go!

Their thread has taken a weird turn, and that's saying something as it's about some shite kids game.
spiderman-and-hentai_o_306534.jpg

Just been in town and loads of people are playing it, got taking to a couple of people...... What I like about this game is the fact that people have been buried in their phones for the last 5 years now, so now this game gives people (friends or complete strangers) a common interest to talk about whilst having their heads buried in their phones... It's taken the anti-social and made it social.

18 year old daughter turned up midnight Friday night would expect to be at least pissed etc .
Sober and quite excited as she found 2 monsters in our living room !
What's happening to the youth of today ?

How long before the Jeremy Kyle Freak Show contestants come on saying they met on Pokemon and the ringmaster pretends not to have heard of it, holding his head in his hands.

That man should be a rag so I could combine my hatred of him with my hatred of the rags.

Coach-Mick-Mcarthy-Look-at-Camera-Smile.gif
18 you say?
Yep 18/mate she texts from her room when she wants feeding and wants a drink.
She text last week to ask had we any toast in ffs !!
I was telling her last night how people were crashing cars playing pokeman and she asked me did I think the bloke in the wagon in nice had been playing it.I have no idea what they taught her at school.but she had 99% attendance frigtening

It is a phenomenon. Your can start conversations about it with people, not even knowing for sure they have it because literally everyone has it.

Literally everyone???

Just sad twats (if they're adults) as far as I can see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.