Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on Twitter rumours thread as it stated he is most likely a back up for sane. Which is I hope is more or less done .

Otherwise ideally navas out , Mahrez in would be awesome !

This is a deal i would get excited about. The thought of him and De Bryune on the wings is mouth watering, with each also having the ability to score goals. Not overly excited about Sane or Stones. Couldn't be arsed with pricey risks after Sterling, who I have a feeling is going to continue to be a complete flop, Pep or no Pep.

I like Mahrez, but not as a fallback to Sane and certainly not for £50million.

Yes. Someone like him, who can chip in with a few goals, is just what we need. Would prefer him to Sane because we know what he can do in the Premiership.

Sane is younger and has a much higher ceiling, assuming Mahrez hasn't already hit his. Should have been in on Mkhitaryan in that case.

You know how Schalke are messing about and Sané apparently can't make his mind up/trying to screw us over for a few more quid, I suspect this is the response.

Not convinced we're really after him, but as long as the Germans believe it...

Not sure about Mahrez.. Like Leicester and most of their players I suspect he'll be a one season wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.