The world in TEN years (5 and a half year on from when it said 10 years)

W W

worsleyweb

I have made a note and ten years today I plan to bump this thread (subject to not being on a permanent ban) and see who has made the most accurate predictions for what will happen in the world in ten years. Rules are you can only make 5 predictions - highest score wins. A price will be awarded to the winner.

1) brexit will be an incredible success - the uk average wage will rise hugely
2) terrorism will be a regular event in the uk
3) England will win the 2018 World Cup
4) city will play in an 82000 capacity stadium
5) boris will be pm

1. Zaba managing city
2. City will be captained by an English youth academy product
3. England not to get past the quarters in any competition
4. Liverpool still won't have won the prem
5. The U.K. to be far better off than it was in the eu

I was going to say ww3, but I don't think there's a country stupid enough to start it.

1. Zaba managing city
2. City will be captained by an English youth academy product
3. England not to get past the quarters in any competition
4. Liverpool still won't have won the prem
5. The U.K. to be a far better off than it was in the eu

I was going to say ww3, but I don't think there's a country stupid enough to start it.

Nice posts, bit of a cop out with the England one! And Liverpool one!

1. Brexit still being negotiated
2. Employers 'red tape' cut by consecutive Tory governments. Maternity/Paternity pay gone. Health and safety laws/Holiday pay about to go when Brexit concluded
3. England will still be shit at football. Beaten by Pep Guardiolas newly recognised Catalan international side 6-0 in their first euros qualifier. Manager Wayne Rooney vows to continue.
4. City sequested after government calls led by sir pisscan agree it's an official terrorist organisation
5. PM will be Boris. Loved by the yank media and universally loathed by everyone else.

1. Brexit still being negotiated
2. Employers 'red tape' cut by consecutive Tory governments. Maternity/Paternity pay gone. Health and safety laws/Holiday pay about to go when Brexit concluded
3. England will still be shit at football. Beaten by Pep Guardiolas newly recognised Catalan international side 6-0 in their first euros qualifier. Manager Wayne Rooney vows to continue.
4. City sequested after government calls led by sir pisscan agree it's an official terrorist organisation
5. PM will be Boris. Loved by the yank media and universally loathed by everyone else.

If you get 3 correct I will make you the winner!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.