Chinese OSCs inc. Shenzhen Blues + Sun Jihai + China tours

Shenzhen Blues (combined with Hong Kong Blues) made up of proper fans came 2nd in the ICC Supporters' to dirty reds (made up of a local eague team). Borussia Dortmund finished bottom having been hamemred by SZ Blues and the dirty reds.

13645066_1047627938656815_7443732510663981273_n.jpg

Anyone know how many/if any blues or SCs are going to the Beijing match? Picked up a couple of cheap tickets and wouldn't mid a bit of a session before/afterwards if anyone is keen.

Am I right in thinking city are the most supported team in China ? Sure I Read it somewhere... Next Monday, Will there be a wall of blue in Beijing? Or is the ground gonna be full of 'them'

I've been in Beijing for about 2 years now and the only other city fan I've met was Spanish and we were his second team. I've met a horrible amount of rags though. From what I remember I don't think I've ever seen anyone about wearing a city shirt either but a fair few others. There will still be a good number of city fans I imagine and we have a dedicated seating section behind one of the goals but I imagine it will be mostly rags and some neutrals

Shenzhen Blues (combined with Hong Kong Blues) made up of proper fans came 2nd in the ICC Supporters' to dirty reds (made up of a local eague team). Borussia Dortmund finished bottom having been hamemred by SZ Blues and the dirty reds.

13645066_1047627938656815_7443732510663981273_n.jpg
R u sure none of the 1st teamers played like they do it in u21 league?

Fair play to you, make sure the stadium will be ours on the matchdays ;)

Yeah, lets hope they have to cancel the China tour completely and schedule some friendlies with some local teams like Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn!
I'm sure we cancelled a China tour previously, due to bad weather... Floods?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.