The world in TEN years (5 and a half year on from when it said 10 years)

1. House prices would have doubled.
2. Electric cars will make up more than 25% of all cars on the road.
3. The Queen will be long gone - leading to an overwhelming amount of tributes in her honor (e.g. the £ keeping her head instead of the next king, buildings being named after her)
4. Bluemoon forum will cease to exist.
5. Smart phones will develop so much that every day life will be near enough impossible without them.

4 wont happen! Will be huge by then. I will be chief mod and banning Prestwich Blue on a weekly basis.

If Ric ever had enough i would host the site myself, others can staff fit but i would host it. Half my scene mates are dead, in jail/on the run from LEA or married with kids so here is the last bastion of getting away with talking shite i have :-(

1) Tories will still be in power
2) Scotland will have voted to leave the United Kingdom
3) Liverpool and Spurs still won't have won the league
4) The Queen will still be alive
5) Ian Beale will still be in Eastenders

Couldn't think of a 5th one for ages, went for that one as it's not a given but could happen. What's the prize?

1, Donald Trump will be close to death due to a severe heart attack whilst in office
2, 1Gbps fibre optic broadband will be available to the majority of the public at an affordable price.
3, Rent to buy style setups will become the biggest market in housing.
4, Powering our lives will be a primary concern, oil, gas etc etc.
5, Pensions will be just about finished.

If Ric ever had enough i would host the site myself, others can staff fit but i would host it. Half my scene mates are dead, in jail/on the run from LEA or married with kids so here is the last bastion of getting away with talking shite i have :-(

What's LEA?

1) Tories will still be in power
2) Scotland will have voted to leave the United Kingdom
3) Liverpool and Spurs still won't have won the league
4) The Queen will still be alive
5) Ian Beale will still be in Eastenders

Couldn't think of a 5th one for ages, went for that one as it's not a given but could happen. What's the prize?

A night out with Ian Beale.

Law Enforcement Agencies, just the generic umbrella term as most of them are wanted by interpol (intelectual property protection 'squad') and the mpaa/riaa/fact/brein due to their computer activities.

Do you hang around with computer nerds? Or paedos? Or hackers?

1: Tottenham win the league
2: Mauro Ponchettinho will manage England
3: Arsenal finally fall out of the top 4
4: The North will be hit with a couple of terrorist attacks
5: USA at war with Iran and Korea

1: Tottenham win the league
2: Mauro Ponchettinho will manage England
3: Arsenal finally fall out of the top 4
4: The North will be hit with a couple of terrorist attacks
5: USA at war with Iran and Korea

With regards to 1) more chance of Mauro managing North Korea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.