The world in TEN years (5 and a half year on from when it said 10 years)

If Trump has been president then it will no longer exist
Well it will exist even humans could not figure out a way to actually blow earth up, we need a super meteorite for that and even Trump cant make that happen.

Anyway the 2 most war loving countries (USA and Russia) will have the same kind of people in charge. Anti everything pro totalitarianism they will get on like a house on fire

100% sceners, so computer game reverse engineers (they crack your pc games and apps) then a few have legal or not legal access to the "houses". These are final edit companies for film releases to bluray etc. Say a film is in Korean, it will go to a uk house to have subtitles added properly etc before distribution to that country. Some of us can get into their servers and rip the raw files down which as you can imagine is rather illegal. Others have jobs to do also either paying and running the servers where all the material goes before it gets leaked to torrents.
Others code tools to strip protection and release them as some dvd backup app...that just so happens to strip the latest protections on discs.
Some may work at a music editing company with logins to their servers that store the music not yet released.

Many of us are highly skilled and work in top jobs, for example i know for a fact that a major Sony music guy is at least an ex scener, this chap shits in the executive bog he is that high up and you may have seen him talk on Sony's behalf on news before also. You can't be a useless do fuck all in the scene really, if you have nothing to add you don' get in. Luckily for me i have been in it so long i am viewed as an old hand so could stop doing stuff but still have access to petabytes of warez. I also pay for all my own hardware which helps a lot security wise. Some ftp sites accept payers who download stuff for about 20gbp pm they get 0sec access to latest stuff, this is where the main security issues arise.

Sorry for the offtopic mods, i just wanted to give a detailed answer.

If Skynet goes live, all eyes are on you.

I reckon there will be loads more trannys. Hopefully decent ones, I can't be arsed with the ones that make no effort and look like a rugby club stag do.
Perhaps ironically islamists may make transvestisism easier for blokes. We can liberate ourselves by donning a burka and just doing a bit of eye make up. Happy days.

I reckon there will be loads more trannys. Hopefully decent ones, I can't be arsed with the ones that make no effort and look like a rugby club stag do.
Perhaps ironically islamists may make transvestisism easier for blokes. We can liberate ourselves by donning a burka and just doing a bit of eye make up. Happy days.

Wasn't this pretty much the jist of martin luther kings "I have a dream" speech? One day mate, one day.

I will own the Bluemoon Forum (c) after an emergency £1 buyout plan
Some of you will have to vacate your tenure whilst some will be promoted to the highest echelons of power.
Flat caps and braces will make a resurgance for football fashinistas and casuals alike creating a brand new counter culture.
Season cards will be offered on an A.I basis with pies and pints included in your matchday experiance
Safe standing will have been introduced into certain sections of the ground
Brussels will have been superceeded as the mouthpiece of Europe with UK now dictating fairish to middleish policy for all.
Pounds inches and shillings will be compulsararly reintroduced into their market place and adapt they shall !
The housing market will have seen unprecedented rises as the new 10 year bull run gleefully gets under way
Blackpool will be the new Marbella with celebs buying up the golden mile.
Planning permission granted for our new trophy room.
Isis defeated with catholocism and nuns now getting proper leary
I shall be wearing my pants up to my chest

Taxi drivers and teachers will still be moaning

100% sceners, so computer game reverse engineers (they crack your pc games and apps) then a few have legal or not legal access to the "houses". These are final edit companies for film releases to bluray etc. Say a film is in Korean, it will go to a uk house to have subtitles added properly etc before distribution to that country. Some of us can get into their servers and rip the raw files down which as you can imagine is rather illegal. Others have jobs to do also either paying and running the servers where all the material goes before it gets leaked to torrents.
Others code tools to strip protection and release them as some dvd backup app...that just so happens to strip the latest protections on discs.
Some may work at a music editing company with logins to their servers that store the music not yet released.

Many of us are highly skilled and work in top jobs, for example i know for a fact that a major Sony music guy is at least an ex scener, this chap shits in the executive bog he is that high up and you may have seen him talk on Sony's behalf on news before also. You can't be a useless do fuck all in the scene really, if you have nothing to add you don' get in. Luckily for me i have been in it so long i am viewed as an old hand so could stop doing stuff but still have access to petabytes of warez. I also pay for all my own hardware which helps a lot security wise. Some ftp sites accept payers who download stuff for about 20gbp pm they get 0sec access to latest stuff, this is where the main security issues arise.

Sorry for the offtopic mods, i just wanted to give a detailed answer.
I'm gonna try really hard never to get on the wrong side of you! Haha!

Pablo1 will never have got on the wrong side of me (you can't anyway because we seem to agree on 99% of topics hehe)
I shall invent skynet and turn the bleeder on :-D
One real one...

Manchester united will not have won another premiership title within these next 10 years.

1. City will have won at least 3 League titles and 1 European Cup. However, the corporates' greatest victory will be to permanently replace white with navy in the home kit. A legal document will be drawn up that prevents the 2016 crest from ever being improved to make it more like the 72 badge as the 2016 badge is a "modern original classic".
2. The world is recovering from the 5-year long World War 3 which lasted from 2019-2024 & was won by the new USA/Canada hybrid nation known as the North American Empire, led by Emperor Trump. As a result of the war, religion & interracial breeding are non-existent.
3. Houses are increasingly technological, with elements such as built-in super fridge freezers, boilers, Wi-Fi & touchpad walls.
4. The European Union is a thing of the past, while the UK is dissolved. England, Scotland & Wales are independent with Northern Ireland merging with their Southern neighbours to reform a single Ireland. The existence of the Monarchy is under its greatest threat, with Charles hung from a bridge on a visit to Manchester.
5. NASA produces fifteen colonies to depart from Earth to search different parts of the Universe.

I have made a note and ten years today I plan to bump this thread (subject to not being on a permanent ban) and see who has made the most accurate predictions for what will happen in the world in ten years. Rules are you can only make 5 predictions - highest score wins. A price will be awarded to the winner.

1) brexit will be an incredible success - the uk average wage will rise hugely
2) terrorism will be a regular event in the uk
3) England will win the 2018 World Cup
4) city will play in an 82000 capacity stadium
5) boris will be pm

latest

fallout-3-games_1.0.0.jpg

331-1-1447642803.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.