The world in TEN years (5 and a half year on from when it said 10 years)

Any episode of black mirror bar obviously the pig fucking one as camerons already done that.

this one especially may come true

1. City will have won at least 3 League titles and 1 European Cup. However, the corporates' greatest victory will be to permanently replace white with navy in the home kit. A legal document will be drawn up that prevents the 2016 crest from ever being improved to make it more like the 72 badge as the 2016 badge is a "modern original classic".
2. The world is recovering from the 5-year long World War 3 which lasted from 2019-2024 & was won by the new USA/Canada hybrid nation known as the North American Empire, led by Emperor Trump. As a result of the war, religion & interracial breeding are non-existent.
3. Houses are increasingly technological, with elements such as built-in super fridge freezers, boilers, Wi-Fi & touchpad walls.
4. The European Union is a thing of the past, while the UK is dissolved. England, Scotland & Wales are independent with Northern Ireland merging with their Southern neighbours to reform a single Ireland. The existence of the Monarchy is under its greatest threat, with Charles hung from a bridge on a visit to Manchester.
5. NASA produces fifteen colonies to depart from Earth to search different parts of the Universe.
6. NASA's mission will be crowd funded by an incredibly popular subscription based voting program whereby you can elect celebrities to be part of the 15 Colonies. Mass uprest in Ireland after Bono is outvoted by celebrities from more populous countries, despite being nominated and voted for by the entire country for every place in every colony in the hope of (a) finally shutting the bastard up and (b) discouraging any hostile aliens from approaching Earth.

A second global financial crisis.
As a result the EU splits up before Brexit can take place.
In the ensuing chaos the UK splits up.
The PM of the UK Nick Ferrari (ex stockbroker and playboy) declares Londinium an independent republic within the UK and sells off the rest of the country to China.
Worsley Web is appointed by the Chinese as Mayor of Mancunia.

A second global financial crisis.
As a result the EU splits up before Brexit can take place.
In the ensuing chaos the UK splits up.
The PM of the UK Nick Ferrari (ex stockbroker and playboy) declares Londinium an independent republic within the UK and sells off the rest of the country to China.
Worsley Web is appointed by the Chinese as Mayor of Mancunia.

Working on this one as we speak.

1. It'll be 2026
2. It'll rain
3. Tranny will be lined with a transfer back to the rags
4. Yaya's agent will give an interview
5. Damo will get in a overly long debate
How much do I win?

Pablo1 will never have got on the wrong side of me (you can't anyway because we seem to agree on 99% of topics hehe)
I shall invent skynet and turn the bleeder on :-D
One real one...

Manchester united will not have won another premiership title within these next 10 years.

Would genuinely be wonderful. 659 million would turn into 659

Do you treat me with this disdain and condescential superciliousness to make your imaginary friends think you dont actually know me ?
That hurts and cuts deep my noble lord ?

Banquo I have no friends. Love chatting to random black cab drivers though. I predict in ten years they will still be pulling a grand a week net.

1) Tories will still be in power
2) Scotland will have voted to leave the United Kingdom
3) Liverpool and Spurs still won't have won the league
4) The Queen will still be alive
5) Ian Beale will still be in Eastenders

Couldn't think of a 5th one for ages, went for that one as it's not a given but could happen. What's the prize?

One year on and bernarbia is god is the current leader with 1 3 4 and 5 all correct. 80 percent. Will he still be in the lead next year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.