Talksport

Parry embarrassing himself on day time radio again. Rambling about subjects he knows nothing about. He's great at 1am but people in the day want to talk sense

I gave up when it was mentioned on their show that wee Davy Moyes is is one of top 6 premiership managers of the past 20 years.

I gave up when it was mentioned on their show that wee Davy Moyes is is one of top 6 premiership managers of the past 20 years.

to fair I think wee Davey has been one of the top prem managers in the past 20 years. What he did at united was absolutely brilliant.

Caught five mins in the car when he and another bloke were involved in a phoney put-on bickering about Formula One.

It was like a Punch and Judy show but I was hoping the Policeman would come on and wallop both with his truncheon.

What was Vickery saying today? I believe he's very complimentary about Moreno and Gabriel. It must hurt the fucktards at Talkshite knowing we're in pole position for two of South America's brightest talents.
It shows the difference in media attitudes between the Uk and the rest of the world. The world football phone in jurnos on 5live are very positive towards us from an international point of view.

The moron just said that united got ibrahimovic for free and he would have cost any other club £30-£40m

Tosser

The moron just said that united got ibrahimovic for free and he would have cost any other club £30-£40m

Tosser

He must mean £30 -£40 million in wages, you know he is there playing for nothing other than the love of the greatest club in the history of everything :)

And i agree he is a tosser :)

Deary me... Just had the misfortune of having to tolerate 25 minutes of that nonsense with Darren Gough, it must be scripted as I cannot for the life of me actually believe that anyone is that thick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.