The Championship 2016-2017.

The Richard Wright Fan Club

Newcastle seem to spending a load of money(£23,000,000 on Matt Richie and Dwight Gayle + already signed Gamez and a keeper + rumored to have agreed a fee with Blackburn for Grant Hanley + rumored to be in for Peter Crouch)

Norwich haven't lost anyone important yet and Naismith and Jerome looks a decent strike force at that level.

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Steven Fletcher on a free transfer, Hooper, Fletcher, Nuhu, Joao and Foresteri should seal Wednesday at least a top 6 finish.

Bristol City are my tip for a dark horse to sneak in the top 6.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Forrest. The new owner looks like a real character, a bit of a Vincent Tan or Venkys type owner. It might be a slow carcrsah of a season for them.

I hope Wednesday go up - for no real reason other than they have done their time.

Newcastle seem to spending a load of money(£23,000,000 on Matt Richie and Dwight Gayle + already signed Gamez and a keeper + rumored to have agreed a fee with Blackburn for Grant Hanley + rumored to be in for Peter Crouch)

Norwich haven't lost anyone important yet and Naismith and Jerome looks a decent strike force at that level.

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Steven Fletcher on a free transfer, Hooper, Fletcher, Nuhu, Joao and Foresteri should seal Wednesday at least a top 6 finish.

Bristol City are my tip for a dark horse to sneak in the top 6.

I always thought you knew the game. Cameron Jerome and decent should never appear in the same sentence. ;-)

Think Newcastle and Wednesday will go up. Other than that, maybe Brighton? Norwich?
I'd love to see Wednesday go up, Sheffield needs a team in the prem. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Villa, as shit as they were last season I still see them going back up, maybe in the playoffs

Think Newcastle will take it a a canter. Would love to see Wednesday back up, as one of my mates is a supporter. Beyond that, meh. I think Villa will struggle again and finish mid table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.