Sinan Bytyqi

Haha pretty funny that you mention the final against Madrid in Glasgow. A couple years back I was in Scotland to watch Celtic play Aberdeen and after the match I stood outside the ground with a mate, waiting for a bus to arrive. We talked about the match in German and two elderly gentleman overheard us and asked what we are doing in Glasgow, where we are from etc. When we mentioned Frankfurt the first thing they mentioned was this final as well. :)

Haha pretty funny that you mention the final against Madrid in Glasgow. A couple years back I was in Scotland to watch Celtic play Aberdeen and after the match I stood outside the ground with a mate, waiting for a bus to arrive. We talked about the match in German and two elderly gentleman overheard us and asked what we are doing in Glasgow, where we are from etc. When we mentioned Frankfurt the first thing they mentioned was this final as well. :)
Yeah, I as well had a pleasant visit to the Hampden Park stadium tour when I mentioned my nationality. See my nickname, or check who scored 4 goals in the final . :) The 60ish year old guide said Puskas was his favourite player.

Does anyone know if the loan to us (Frankfurt) is really going to happen? Havent really read any news from our end about this.
This is news to me. Hopefully we can keep him, he's a great young player. We don't have to promote him, just ca't take away all the EDS best players.

This is news to me. Hopefully we can keep him, he's a great young player. We don't have to promote him, just ca't take away all the EDS best players.
I presumed I'd missed something but it looks like @Bembeltown knows more about this than we do. Given the competition this season (depending on outgoings) it wouldn't be a bad loan at all.

I presumed I'd missed something but it looks like @Bembeltown knows more about this than we do. Given the competition this season (depending on outgoings) it wouldn't be a bad loan at all.
It was reported earlier on in this thread, I'd be surprised if it happens now as there hasn't been any mention of this since the original story on 7th June.

Must be heading out on loan as he's 21 now so with our new EDS structure & the fact he hasn't been involved with the first team recently it doesn't look as though he'll have much to do if he's sticking around at the club.

Apparently he's back in Manchester because of an injury. Had a freelance journalist from Holland asking if anyone here knows any more about this?

That'd be a huge shame if it's serious. Terrible luck with injuries while out on loan. I like him as a player - tough, committed and talented. Could have a good career if he gets a bit of luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.