Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

if I had Bellerin, Hart, Gaya, Silva, Otto, Komps, Sagna, Gundo, Fern, Auba and Sergio in my team, yes I would play him less than I normally would. What I'll actually do is have him and Silva share that role in some way but Silva slightly edges it for me because of his ball holding skills. If it were to be a non-wide advanced position, KDB will be my obvious choice ahead of Silva.
Having seen your recent team selection, forgive me if I disagree

Having seen your recent team selection, forgive me if I disagree
There's no need to forgive you for disagreeing with me as we're not all supposed to see things the same way. It's yeh only way this forum can be exciting but it would've been more helpful had you pointed out specific areas in the team selection that you disagree with

There's no need to forgive you for disagreeing with me as we're not all supposed to see things the same way. It's yeh only way this forum can be exciting but it would've been more helpful had you pointed out specific areas in the team selection that you disagree with
I was alluding to your team selection that I asked what was that team for i.e. had Willy in nets

Sane, Sterling, Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Iheanacho then Nolito, for 3 positions. This Jesus kid for next season and possibly Navas as well.

A club record pay out for another player in those positions seems very unlikely.

Got to say i agree. Unless players like Navas, Bony and Nasri are moved on before the start of the season. Probably Zinchenko out on loan as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.