The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsflash; this lad has tripped himself up so many times in the past it's not funny. Stuff like saying "3 this weekend" and then no one signs for a month. Many a time. He's a complete charlatan but for some reason some on here think he actually got one right at some stage, mainly because he'd piggyback off Spursmad or Tolmie with a vague "this is also what my sources tell me" or such nonsense. He's probably Indy Kaila ffs.

And yet he's given information to a number of people, myself, Tolm etc and its checked out.... I'm guessing you're one of the guys who lost money?? I don't think it bothers anyone with regards to your opinion, it's how it's delivered, remember it's the Internet!!!

Well I don't usually do this as I don't like to get blues hopes up but

I was speaking to a guy who is very close to the club(Asda on Alan Turing Way) and he said city would be signing a couple of players this window as long as we could agree terms with the players and a fee with the selling clubs, I would appreciate it though if you didn't spread this around to protect my source.

He likes working on the fish counter so I don't want to fuck it up for him.

Remember you heard it here first.
Lies. We all know the Asda source is in the bakery....

You're gonna look pretty silly come the end of the transfer window trust me, unless they all fall through of course but that is not my sources fault. These are all done deals(with the exception of the actual signing bit)

Cheers mate. I've stuck a grand on at 100-1 and have an appointment with the tattooist 1st thing tomorrow.

You really are upset arnt you!

Why not meet me on the 13th I will be arriving fairly early and can say hello just before me and the other UAE Group are shown through to our seats..... I would love to give you a hug

You haven't upset me at all pal.

I just don't want to see new posters falling for it and losing money like some did before thanks to the supposed insider info.

If you want to come on and speculate and guess, have at it buddy. But posting what you post is misleading.

Anyone can get itk info. I've had 3 occasions in recent years and I'm sat in Dublin with no ties to football. Only last week I had 24 hours of itk stuff about Messi of all people. But heard nothing of any merit other than something fairly obvious, so didn't try and say I did. I got inside info about a friendly game a few hours before it was publicly confirmed last year and passed it on to a few on here. My biggest inside info was during the Dublin Super Cup when I saw Sneijder basically begging for us to sign him and shun his Inter team mates to hang out with our squad for 2 days. I had photos, heard him doing it and had a squad member confirm it to me. But guess what? We never even made a move for the guy.

So these things can swing wildly and you can think you have something solid, but you really, really dont. Acting like you've some illuminati esque secret gets some gullible folk over excited and they can be easily parted from their cash thanks to taking you at your word.

It has happened on here and will continue to no doubt.

You said a few posts back you never claimed to be ITK, then started up again.

Maybe just choose your wording a little better as there's folk on here actually think you have something worth saying.

You're gonna look pretty silly come the end of the transfer window trust me, unless they all fall through of course but that is not my sources fault.

These are all done deals(with the exception of the actual signing bit)
Well if we sign anyone between now and September I'm going to look pretty silly and yes, I will apologise. I might even run down Market Street tackle-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.