Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how ever since he rejected us he hasn't progressed in his career at all, apart from the CL trophies that he played no part in. Fuck him, we don't need him.

I know a lot of people are bitter but really? He played no part in the Champions league despite starting 9 of the 13 games? Despite playing in both finals?

This thread is ridiculous, like a bunch of 16 year olds who got turned down by the pretty girl at school.

I know a lot of people are bitter but really? He played no part in the Champions league despite starting 9 of the 13 games? Despite playing in both finals?

This thread is ridiculous, like a bunch of 16 year olds who got turned down by the pretty girl at school.
Yeah I mean if he comes and play amazing, I think people will forget about this soon.

I can't see how he'd fit in with Zinchenko already done and Coric close. Time to move on unless of course we can shift Yaya, Nasri and Navas

I can't see how he'd fit in with Zinchenko already done and Coric close. Time to move on unless of course we can shift Yaya, Nasri and Navas
As it we need to shift those players just to accommodate the ones we've already purchased/promoted—there is no room for him unless we plan to loan out Zinchenko, Alex Garcia, Manu Garcia, and/or Iheanacho. We currently have a very big squad for a manager that traditonally likes a small one.

That said, Isco would be my successor for our David... But the time begin that transition was two years ago.

As it we need to shift those players just to accommodate the ones we've already purchased/promoted—there is no room for him unless we plan to loan out Zinchenko, Alex Garcia, Manu Garcia, and/or Iheanacho. We currently have a very big squad for a manager that traditonally likes a small one.

That said, Isco would be my successor for our David... But the time begin that transition was two years ago.

He might traditionally like a small squad, but he's in the Prem now so he can't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.