New away kit revealed

To be fair, when I used to play, £120 was about the most you'd be spending on a decent pair of boots (Adidas predators, Nike Mercurys etc). Last time I went to get myself some cheap astro's, I was astonished to see the top range Adidas and Nike boots going for £230+. On top of that, they all feel like someone's stitched a bunch of johnnys together.

Maybe I'm just getting to that age when I start moaning about things inevitably getting dearer but I think it's more just an overall reflection of the industry and, similar to iPhones/ Beats by Dre etc, they know people will cough up extra for the flashiest brands.

On that note, I'm sure kits used to be used for longer than one season but, again, looks like they figured out folk are happy enough to spend an increased amount for a poorer quality product which will be obsolete in a shorter space of time.

I'm a cheapskate so my kids will be playing rounders.
Fuckin ell preds were about 40 quid when they first come out iirc and that was high end shit!! My first boots were gazza signed pumas for about 15!

Not very keen on away kit.....particularly the yellow badge which looks like it's from the swamp!........however it is not as bad as the training kit which is red and looks just a Scum rag.
If we are going to wear red it should only be on a red and black striped shirt!
Do Nike have any idea about our history and if they don't they should ask!!!!!!!!!!
#nikeompoops

The away kit is growing on me. I wish we wore a home kit of sky blue, accented with white trim, and white shorts. (don't care all that much on socks). But as far as away kits go, switch between maroon, red and black stripes, and black/navy, and do whatever you want, don't really care all that much. (I do wish we would bring back a purple one.) This years away kit is growing on me though, I think the color palate is fun and like the socks. Sue me.

3187d803-fab0-43e2-b35c-c81f79297f49.jpg

That is nice.

Does anybody know when the third kit is being revealed?

Also after all the Euro kits of the same type why are we saddled with this kit when Nike (spit) are supposedly such innovators?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.