Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a lot of Barker and was convinced he was going to become a first team player.

However, there's not been much/if any improvement from him in the last 12 months which is a concern. Like others have said, he didn't show any real willingness to impress against Bayern or bust a gut, which I can't imagine put him in Pep's good books.

I think a loan to NAC might be best for him.

Had high hopes for him but every time i seem to watch him play he just doesnt seem arsed. Sad as he obviously has all the talent in the world! And as a local lad you would think he would be putting in the most effort.

I understand it. Not getting any first team opportunities when in outstanding form for the youth sides must be a killer for motivation. Up to him now to show it was the wrong call by Pellegrini though, just like Pogba did to Ferguson at Juventus.

I understand it. Not getting any first team opportunities when in outstanding form for the youth sides must be a killer for motivation. Up to him now to show it was the wrong call by Pellegrini though, just like Pogba did to Ferguson at Juventus.

I think he went of the boil a long time ago! He needs this to work to get back on track!

Pep mentioned him by name in the latest press conference when asked about the academy players that have impressed him which is high praise indeed with the player he named alongside him. I know some here don't rate him but Pep certainly thinks he has potential, that much is clear so I'm not writing him off just yet.

I've not seen any updates on his progress since his debut, is he getting game time does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.