Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what ? silva, nolito and navas have been seen out in manchester with united players, most city and united players know each other and lots of them are probably friends.do you expect them to hate each other ?. summer bee and best were best mates.

one of my best mates is a united fan haha
He's not saying it's bad - just that it's not what City fans would do and he's absolutely correct.

You really don't know nor have a feel for their personalities. You're watching them being filmed in their workplace. Let's not kid ourselves that you get a feel for a person's personality from that.
I disagree, if the camera was being shoved in their face you'd have a point but this is fly on the wall style you get at least a feel by the little interactions when they are behaving naturally... better than just assuming he doesn't give a flying fuck based on personal cynicism of footballers from the outside anyway right?

He's not saying it's bad - just that it's not what City fans would do and he's absolutely correct.
Yeah but that's a very black and white view of what a "city fan" is, not everyone takes things so far even among our general fan base, nobody was saying they do behave like diehard/ultra fans, I'd expect that a lot of them are still fans of the game and have their teams they follow though.

Last edited:

What go to the X factor final with a united fan? I would. What's wrong with that. Crikey I love city but I don't choose all my friends on the basis they support and like everything I do.

I understand the whole "no room for sentiment" argument but I still feel that if everything is as it seems, then there's a huge lack of respect being shown.

How exactly? Because the new manager has made a decision that he prefers Caballero in goal or because he wants to bring in a keeper that he feels will suit his system better?

I haven't heard Guardiola say anything negative about Hart, so I don't know where this idea of a lack of respect for Hart is coming from.

Plus we don't know the reason for Hart (most likely) being on his way out. It could be for quite a number of reasons, footballing. attitude or other. We really don't know what's gone on behind the scenes.

Professional footballers don't behave like ultras these days, they have to play together in the National Team for one plus there's no need for them to take it that far. Do we really need to see that from them? Do you not know any rags yourself? Even I don't agree with that sentimentality. Professional footballers will most likely have friends who share things in common with them, ie have pro footballers as friends when they've been team mates these things happen.

Its very much a modern player thing. You would never have caught Summerbee or the other 60s/70s players fraternising with United players. They'll be opening up businesses together next.

Buffon to Goal: "Hart has many years of being a great goalkeeper ahead of him - no matter if they are at Manchester City or anywhere else."
Buffon to Goal: "Hart has consistently over the last 5 or 6 seasons shown he is among the best goalkeepers in the world."

If Pep " hasn't got the time" to train Hart into a sweeper keeper then the obvious answer is to loan Hart to a Spanish club and let them get on with it instead.

We'll know more once the transfer window is over about whether the six months is an excuse or not. If he hasn't got the time but would keep him if he could play sweeper then he should loan him out then.

Anything else and he simply doesn't want him at the club.

Its very much a modern player thing. You would never have caught Summerbee or the other 60s/70s players fraternising with United players. They'll be opening up businesses together next.

bait-hook-bass-800x800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.