Sports Bar in Boston

Rocko_1

I'm going to Boston for 5 days and leaving tomorrow (Tuesday). I have never been to Boston before, so can anyone lead me in the right direction to a good sports bar to watch the game on Wednesday. I don't care where I'm at, I don't like missing any of our games.
How much better are we going to be when Gundogen and Sane finally settle into the team.....I think we are going to have an exciting and amazing season and I for one am looking forward to watching every game with all the different lineups that Pep will eventually use.

I'm going to Boston for 5 days and leaving tomorrow (Tuesday). I have never been to Boston before, so can anyone lead me in the right direction to a good sports bar to watch the game on Wednesday. I don't care where I'm at, I don't like missing any of our games.
How much better are we going to be when Gundogen and Sane finally settle into the team.....I think we are going to have an exciting and amazing season and I for one am looking forward to watching every game with all the different lineups that Pep will eventually use.
Boston Lincolnshire ?

Any sports bar will have league games
NBC carries all games
Fox sports 1 &2 carries champions league
The Steaua game may not be carried due to the aggregate
Good luck
If you're feeling adventurous ask about the
"No Name " restaurant it's a seafood place on the docks that literally has no name
Check with your concierge for directions and or availability

Any sports bar will have league games
NBC carries all games
Fox sports 1 &2 carries champions league
The Steaua game may not be carried due to the aggregate
Good luck
If you're feeling adventurous ask about the
"No Name " restaurant it's a seafood place on the docks that literally has no name
Check with your concierge for directions and or availability

This sounds interesting. Indoor or outdoor food place, and is it a dive where you walk in and order from the counter (some of my favorite food joints) or is it a sit down with waitresses and menus.

This sounds interesting. Indoor or outdoor food place, and is it a dive where you walk in and order from the counter (some of my favorite food joints) or is it a sit down with waitresses and menus.
Indoor... it was bring your own cooler (drinks)
when I went. Definitely on the dive side
of your scale.Its been a while since I was there, but I always check with any Bostonian
I've ever run into. As far as a year ago it's still there!
I also checked,Fox Sports 1 is carrying the City match on Wednesday.

Head down to Fenway for a pint if the Sox are in town a ticket in may be a bit pricey but the bars around the "Pahhk" are fun
Have a safe trip
Enjoy the City Blue!

Indoor... it was bring your own cooler (drinks)
when I went. Definitely on the dive side
of your scale.Its been a while since I was there, but I always check with any Bostonian
I've ever run into. As far as a year ago it's still there!
I also checked,Fox Sports 1 is carrying the City match on Wednesday.

Head down to Fenway for a pint if the Sox are in town a ticket in may be a bit pricey but the bars around the "Pahhk" are fun
Have a safe trip
Enjoy the City Blue!

Thanks for all the info George! I will definitely be checking out the "no name" restaurant and give it a go. My buddy and I are going to the Red Sox game on Friday against the Royals, so I'm sure we will drop in and have a few beers at the local bars. It sounds like I will be able to catch the City game at pretty much any bar that carries FoxSports1. Looking forward to taking in the sights and sounds of the area. Thanks again for the info.

Thanks for all the info George! I will definitely be checking out the "no name" restaurant and give it a go. My buddy and I are going to the Red Sox game on Friday against the Royals, so I'm sure we will drop in and have a few beers at the local bars. It sounds like I will be able to catch the City game at pretty much any bar that carries FoxSports1. Looking forward to taking in the sights and sounds of the area. Thanks again for the info.
Anytime!

The Banshee is a good pub in the southern part of the city to watch football. In Dorchester close to I93 if I remember correctly. If it's the place I'm thinking of (been a few years) the owner is an Irish rag. Found him to be a nice guy, though. And good place in general.

Loads of good places in Boston to do just about anything. Great city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.