Sports Bar in Boston

The Banshee is a good pub in the southern part of the city to watch football. In Dorchester close to I93 if I remember correctly. If it's the place I'm thinking of (been a few years) the owner is an Irish rag. Found him to be a nice guy, though. And good place in general.

Loads of good places in Boston to do just about anything. Great city.

The name Banshee alone is a good reason to check it out. I had a Quad 1989 Yamaha Banshee for years and had some of the best times of my life riding in the dirt. Yes, "The Banshee" is a place I want to walk into for a beer or two.......

Went to Boston for the first time the other week, during what they call a heatwave - as in a little warmer than Cheadle Hulme

Beautiful city

Got to do a Duck Tour (aim for a driver called Hardly Davidson) and the Observatory - went at dusk when there was a brilliant view of Fenway Park with the floodlights on during a game v Detroit (I think)

the banshee is indeed the place to go, that's where the Boston Supporters Club meet up (and discuss how many tickets they've been allocated for the derby...)!

a taxi ride from the centre or it's not too on public transport

Went to Boston for the first time the other week, during what they call a heatwave - as in a little warmer than Cheadle Hulme

Beautiful city

Got to do a Duck Tour (aim for a driver called Hardly Davidson) and the Observatory - went at dusk when there was a brilliant view of Fenway Park with the floodlights on during a game v Detroit (I think)

Okay, gotta ask - what is a Duck Tour and what does it consist of?

Also, why has this topic been moved into the Matchday forum? If anything, it needs to be moved into the General forum.

Okay, gotta ask - what is a Duck Tour and what does it consist of?

Duck Tour starts off as your bog standard city tour with driver giving you the spiel,

then whadda ya know you're floating down the Charles River!

I'm off to Boston tomorrow, I land as we kick off,is the game likely to be on in Jerry Remy sports bar in Logan Terminal 3? How long is it going to take to get through immigration?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.