Zackarias Faour

Your point being?

We brought him in in November 2013 for £395,000 and he's not progressed enough so we're letting him get on with his career. Would you rather he just rot here?

Keep your fucking hair on Marwood, just pointing out the obvious..
Rot here? Your words give other youth prospects a kick in the confidence..
Can't wait till the era of change at youth level once Peps looked into the goings on at the club..

Keep your fucking hair on Marwood, just pointing out the obvious..
Rot here? Your words give other youth prospects a kick in the confidence..
Can't wait till the era of change at youth level once Peps looked into the goings on at the club..
What are you talking about you muppet?

Same old same old that's what i'm on about another tipped for greatness with umpteen clubs after him when he arrived yet loaned with a sell on..

remember this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...acharias-Faour-Man-Citys-Swedish-recruit.html

Your on here shilling with your puns Just ain't good enough, not a City player, not first team material, Finding his mojo FFS yet i'm a
X1anh7.gif

Like I said give it time and Pep will sort out what's going on..

He's not very good. Just hasn't happened for him and never has. The odd long ranger like on the previous page, but the u18s looked notably worse when he was leading the line last year.

This isn't like others who have looked good, not been given a chance and then sold on. He's just not looked good.

Some of these kids will look great at a young age because they are physically stronger than their peers.
However when they reach open age or the younger players develop their lack of technical ability stands out. Not seen Faour but it wouldn't surprise me if he was someone who you could put in this bracket.

Some of these kids will look great at a young age because they are physically stronger than their peers.
However when they reach open age or the younger players develop their lack of technical ability stands out. Not seen Faour but it wouldn't surprise me if he was someone who you could put in this bracket.

Nah - he's actually just a bit of a wimp. It's a total lack of fight that holds him back. Think he was good technically, and arguably still is, but he's just not suited for football over here as it stands.

He's not very good. Just hasn't happened for him and never has. The odd long ranger like on the previous page, but the u18s looked notably worse when he was leading the line last year.

This isn't like others who have looked good, not been given a chance and then sold on. He's just not looked good.

Nah - he's actually just a bit of a wimp. It's a total lack of fight that holds him back. Think he was good technically, and arguably still is, but he's just not suited for football over here as it stands.
Both spot on, I'm guessing @blueincy was just having a bad day.

From this on page 2

Well done fella!! Keep Happy clapping..

Yeah and that was a few games in. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt after doing nowt the previous season. Then he went back into his shell and did fuck all. I'm going to take it you watched and saw differently?

From this.. A climactic stoppage time winner from Manchester City’s Zackarias Faour gave the Blues a close-fought 4-3 victory over Aspire Qatar
Sure enough, when City’s winning goal came in final minute of added time, it was no surprise to anyone watching that striker Zackarias Faour was the goalscorer.

Latching onto a brilliant sideways pass into the box from Miles Beerman, Faour dribbled past the Aspire International keeper before poking home from close range, becoming the tournament’s leading scorer in the process.
It was the perfect way to complete a memorable man-of-the-match performance for the Sweden-born player as part of a spirited team performance from City.

http://internationalcup.alkass.net/u17/?p=3766

Three minutes later and City substitute Zackarias Faour ran unchallenged through the Fire midfield before slotting home from the edge of the box to make it five goals for the Blues.

And still, despite their emphatic advantage, the English team continued to press for the next goal and, in injury time, they made it 6-1, with Faour firing in the last kick of the game with a delicious 30-yard free-kick.

http://internationalcup.alkass.net/u17/?p=3688

To what @twosips says unbelievable...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.