JFK

We will never know the truth because they made a complete tits of the gathering of evidence in the immediate aftermath (possibly deliberately, possibly incompetence) and the Warren Report was a complete whitewash. The fact that the report was a deliberate whitewash is enough to convince me that Oswald was not a lone gunman.

true, throwing out varied truths and mixing them with total lies only adds to the confusion..... deflects from the truth.

I don't know much about the assassination of JFK, mainly because I'm not that fucking interested. Am I right in assuming that Oswald was caught with a gun and actually shot at JFK? If so, I'm not actually sure that constitutes being stitched up.
Yeah he was definitely in the book depository but I don't think he was the only one shooting that day and I don't think he was alone in the conspiracy.

There was more than one shooter, LHO was just one of them.

What makes you say that, I was under the impression that he was set up totally.

just saying..... he got work there a short time earlier, he wasn t near the top floor (alleged shooting point ).... witnesses had him in the canteen after the shooting not looking at all like he ran down a few flights of stairs. When he found out, he left the scene. The shooting of the local cop meant the authorities turned into a witch hunting mob.... he was lucky to make it back to the police station alive or wherever they beat LHO before Jack Ruby shot him.

It was a hell of a shot out the book depository window ,the angle of the shot the tree just to the left of the shot from the window, and the fact the rifle wasn't ideal equipment for an assassination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.