Yaya Toure apologises

Like I said he's just shit stirring and what's more, we can expect more of these "revelations" to surface in the coming days. This **** has become just so predictable.

I can imagine him and rooney in the same media management class, 'Now boys, if you get dropped or want a pay rise, what do we do... go to the press sir...i have nothing more to teach you, go and fly little birds'

I have a pretty simple question to ask; why have we never heard a bad word from the agents of Kun, Silva, KDB, Kompany or Hart?

I'd love to hear what Hart's agent thinks about his own player's situation, from #1 to Torino loanee.

I think Seluk's only big player in his books is Yaya. Now that Yaya's going into retiring age, maybe he's hoping he'd become a more "prominent" agent in the scene. Bad publicity is still publicity etc etc

IMO Seluk is a **** trying so hard to be heard and if I were Yaya, I will distance myself from him. I really hope these unsavory comments are Seluk's alone and not Yaya's too...

This is a massive statement that we have arrived as a club, we are the real deal now and it has only taken eight years to do so, which is remarkable considering where we started from and the obstacles placed in our way. One of the best stadiums and training facilities in the world and arguably the best manager too, allied to a strong squad. When we began we had to pay over the odds in fees and wages for better players to get them here. Slowly we upgraded them year by year, having to take some shit like the Tevez situation along the way. No more. The club calls the shots now and anyone wanting to have their own agenda will be ruthlessly expunged.

The main problem with Seluk, and by association Yaya, is that he really does believe that our recent trophy haul and improved performance in the Champions League is purely down to Yaya Toure, presumably playing this formation:

210916002643.png

And the fact that Yaya has not contested this view means Yaya actually believes it. The likes of Aguero, Silva, Kpmpany, Tevez, De jong, Hart etc had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

I think both Yaya and Seluk are utter cunts.

You are jumping around. trhe point you responded to and called twisted logic was about the apt comparison of players. A fringe to a fringe. vs a Key player to a key player. The guy i responded to saw my point and agreed to an extent it had validity. You jump in accused me of tortured logic, supporting Yaya, claiming he is mistreated and Lord knows what else. It seems simply because I don't share your view on an issue, you've decided to create a straw-man position for me. Oh well, whatever suits you. :)

Oh I see your point. It is just absurd to say that doing this doesn't take some balls. This is Yaya Toure, one of the best players of the past decade. A player who was World Class and carried this club to two titles. To say that because he is a fringe player now doesn't make that all go away or make it any easier to do. Typically a fringe player doesn't have world wide name recognition and the resume of Toure.

As for my view versus yours, you don't share anyone's view. Yaya is a **** and he is getting what he deserves.

Oh I see your point. It is just absurd to say that doing this doesn't take some balls. This is Yaya Toure, one of the best players of the past decade. A player who was World Class and carried this club to two titles. To say that because he is a fringe player now doesn't make that all go away or make it any easier to do. Typically a fringe player doesn't have world wide name recognition and the resume of Toure.

As for my view versus yours, you don't share anyone's view. Yaya is a **** and he is getting what he deserves.

He did nothing of the sort. He was also surrounded by some equally world class players.

Without wanting to complement an agent, possibly because they've actually got professionals doing it for them rather than some mate with no skills whatsoever.

I have a very simple criteria of working out the bad ones from the relatively good ones. If I don't know their name, they're fine. In the cases of Seluk, Mino and Mendes, they're twats of the highest order.

This is a massive statement that we have arrived as a club, we are the real deal now and it has only taken eight years to do so, which is remarkable considering where we started from and the obstacles placed in our way. One of the best stadiums and training facilities in the world and arguably the best manager too, allied to a strong squad. When we began we had to pay over the odds in fees and wages for better players to get them here. Slowly we upgraded them year by year, having to take some shit like the Tevez situation along the way. No more. The club calls the shots now and anyone wanting to have their own agenda will be ruthlessly expunged.

Can i add to that? Txiki is getting all top players on smaller basics with lots of incentives just as they did at Barca. It works, why not do it, you would be a fool to abandon a winning approach in any field of business wouldn't you. This directly speaks to the quality of the mentality of the players we keep or bring in. They accept they are well paid and are happy to have the chance at earning more than they do if they push themselves every second of every day. Navas, Silva, Kun, Clichy, Zabba, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandihno... the list goes on of guys willing to break themselves to do what is needed. Not just that, they accept pep is the fucking don and are not to fussed if the club does not give them cake on their birthday.

Every aspect of the club is focused and in harmony, it would take a book thrice that of the doomsday to fully articulate every aspect of the club now to whenever else in the past you care to mention really, to the extent i want to/could.

Last edited:

I think you are doing the rest of the squad a huge disservice there tbh bud.

Whilst it is great that someone has come out and stood up to Seluk and even better that it's Pep. It's much easier to do it with Yaya being 33 and in the last year of his contract. I doubt if he was the 2014 Yaya that we would be saying he is not playing until his agent apologises.
So you've invented a situation to make City look bad. Why would someone do that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.