Freezing

blue b4 the moon

Bluemoon keeps freezing on both my PC and mainly my phone this also happens on the phone when I turn the wi-fi off so I know it's not modem related and when using wi-fi outside of the home as wellso I can't blame Virgin either.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yep, I get the same problem both pc's and laptops.

Im having constant issues on chrome with ads causing it to freeze and go unresponsive. No other sites are affected and if i use ad blocker to test that theory i dont have any issues so its definitely the ads causing the trouble.

Im having constant issues on chrome with ads causing it to freeze and go unresponsive. No other sites are affected and if i use ad blocker to test that theory i dont have any issues so its definitely the ads causing the trouble.
Same here, pages have been freezing since I logged on via Chrome, no problems on other sites or on Firefox.

I've been having issues at work with similar although not at home, the works PC is Win 7 and 32bit Chrome, at home it's Win 10 and 64bit Chrome @Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.