Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

The Response to a email of complaint I sent in.

Thank you for your email about our Martin Tyler's commentary during the Manchester United v Liverpool game.

Please accept my apologies for any dissatisfaction that you have experienced with his commentary, this is not the intention. We endeavour to ensure that our commentators provide our viewers with a balanced and informative commentary during live football coverage.

Martin Tyler has commentated on the Premier League since it began on Sky Sports in 1992, and is held in the highest regard by fans. His passionate and dramatic approach was clear in the recent 'Greatest Moments' campaign across Sky Sports that looked at the major moments of Premier League history, all elevated by the commentary he gave - across a broad spectrum of clubs.

Gary Neville has an association with Manchester United but we feel that does not impact on his ability as a broadcaster to offer clear and impartial analysis of the game he is commentating on. The same is true for other co commentators who have an association with former clubs, such as Niall Quinn and Alan Smith.

Please rest assured that your comments have been noted and passed to Sky Sports for their information.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to write to us and for your interest in Sky. We always welcome customers' comments, and actively encourage viewers to voice their opinions.
Just like Sly, a complete joke.
I'm so glad these cnuts don't get my money anymore . Years ago we had no choice but to use them. These days there are plenty of alternatives!

Just like Sly, a complete joke.
I'm so glad these cnuts don't get my money anymore . Years ago we had no choice but to use them. These days there are plenty of alternatives!
Was in the Trafford Centre (yes, I know) yesterday, and walked past the Sky display. I was asked if I was a subscriber, and said "Yes, I WAS a subscriber, but cancelled last month!" His face was a picture ( but nothing like Phil Jones).

Anyone hear the **** trying to get Sterling a retro ban today. Absolute RAG prick!
It was disgusting and then he tried to get Neville to concur, it was as blatent a witch hunt as Kuns was at the start but with no real foundation so it couldn't gain momentum. Must be a derby coming soon??? Absolute hateful fuckwit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.