Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I'm usually not one for giving a shit - certainly not one looking to be insulted - about what commentators say. But there was a moment yesterday, I think at 1-0 when we were being completely played off the park, when Tyler declared "City are now playing like the team we know they are."

That was a definite "... what the fuck?" moment. Maybe I misunderstood, maybe he's a ****, maybe both.

I'm usually not one for giving a shit - certainly not one looking to be insulted - about what commentators say. But there was a moment yesterday, I think at 1-0 when we were being completely played off the park, when Tyler declared "City are now playing like the team we know they are."

That was a definite "... what the fuck?" moment. Maybe I misunderstood, maybe he's a ****, maybe both.
Think I know which bit you mean, was in the first half when we were being absolutley raped and it was something that you could audibly hear him sniggering at though undr his breath slightly. What a biased red **** this hateful prick is. I really really hope this fucker retires soon. Its a bit much when BT sports are the only channel that seemingly isnt biased in some way.

I dont like the ****, but he said "not playing like the team we know they are"

I specifically remember him saying it as I followed up after it with "no this is how we were fucking last year"

I'll slag him off whenever, but to be fair you did hear him wrong mate

I dont like the ****, but he said "not playing like the team we know they are"

I specifically remember him saying it as I followed up after it with "no this is how we were fucking last year"

I'll slag him off whenever, but to be fair you did hear him wrong mate

Fair enough, I'll have to trust you on that as I'd prefer to not rewatch the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.