Dating site experiences and shock horror meetings!

BlueMoonRisin’

As quite a few of you are aware, I'm now single again as mentioned in previous threads I created. Last g/f I dated 3 years, one before her two and a half, both I met on pof, and tbh, both were of decent feminine appearence( even though SHE had 'big ugly feet lol) and sound mind. It's just they wanted to settle down and live together, both mentioned marriage which put me off as I've previously been married which ended in a shitty divorce, and I'm very reluctant to want to marry again. So I ended both relationships as I was starting to feel hen pecked.

Now the point of this thread is that I have met some right psychotic bunny boilers, some good looking, some shock horrors off dating sites since I first went on pof in 2008.

I remember one I met about 5 years ago. After viewing her pics and reading her profile, I messaged her and she replied. We ping ponged a few messages back n' forth(like you do) before briefly chatting on the phone to meet up. She seemed really nice and we had similar interests and she sounded nice and friendly.

Anyway, we decided to meet up in the windmill in Denton which was only about 5miles away for both of us and a convenient place that we both knew.

I got in there first a bit early and ordered a pint of orange squash as I was driving. She rang me to say she was going to be a 10 mins late which I said was no problem. I said I was hungry and fancied a carvery asking her if she wanted one, which she said she did. So I bought the drinks and food, and thought I'd check her pics on profile out on my phone, so I recognised her. She had lovely pics, pretty looking, decent figure, my luck was in(or so I thought) as I sat there waiting checking my watch, feeling a bit nervous.

She turned up and introduced herself so we had a quick chat before eating. It was whilst I was there sat opposite her I realised something was amiss, very amiss!

She quipped"not as chatty now as you were on the phone are you?"

I gulped, feeling uneasy that she had turned up looking like the mother of her pics and around 3 stone heavier than when she had those professional studio pics taken around 10 years ago!

I looked into her her eyes and noticed she was cross-eyed., One eye on me and the other on my pint! She also had a mole on her chin that looked like a sugar puff that I wanted to flick off her fat fibbing face!

All I could think was if the toilet window would be wide enough to climb through. We finished our meal and drinks and I had hardly spoken a word to her, I just sat there thinking Jeremy fucking Beagle was gonna have me at anytime!

I didn't have the heart to tell her what I was thinking so I just told her it was nice to meet her and I'd be in touch. I text her a couple of hours later that i didn't think we had what it takes.

I have a few other genuine tales from first meets, some good but more bad.

Anyone else got any tales of dating site meet ups, good or bad?

jeremy-beagle.jpg

"Do you fancy a carvery?"

And you wonder why you meet women like this?

My mate has used internet dating for years, said mostly he seemed to meet slightly over weight to fat women, from Greater Manchester and who worked in the public sector. He soon used do you fancy meeting for food as one of his disqualifying questions, as if they wanted to eat on a first date, they would normally be fat, and he was after a drink and a fuck. I think bluemoon risin should follow this tactic.

You should go old skool, try going out and meeting someone, prevents meeting weirdos, liars and bunny boilers, oh and those with clown feet.
Fair point mate, but Its not easy nowadays like it was when you get older. Most of my mates are either married or have a partner, and I don't go to clubs on the pull anymore. Internet dating can and does work. It's just that I seem to attract the wrong uns lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.