Thierry Ambrose

At 19 I'd hope he's got enough time to develop like we all believe he can, though I think some minutes away on loan would be the best for him right now

At 19 I'd hope he's got enough time to develop like we all believe he can, though I think some minutes away on loan would be the best for him right now

Loan him immediately after a year long injury? Give him a while to get back into the swing of things and find some form at the very least.

Loan him immediately after a year long injury? Give him a while to get back into the swing of things and find some form at the very least.

Chalk this down to trying to do two things at once, I meant next year but farted out right now instead. You're completely right he needs time to get back into the swing of things, but next season I think a loan would be best for his development.

Good to see him back on the scoresheet after a long layoff. Thought he looked one of our brightest prospects prior to the injury.

Good to see him back on the scoresheet after a long layoff. Thought he looked one of our brightest prospects prior to the injury.
2 goals in 3 games I think plus Boadu got another 45 minutes under his belt, hopefully he was pulled at half time as they want to take it easy with him.

I am sure Thierry and Boadu are being brought back in carefully and the time spent on the field wad pre planned.Shame too as they were the brightest lights in the game against Hull. They are both real talents and the signs are good on their returns that they will shine again.

Maybe after Mr Aguero's actions today we'll be seeing him in the first team soon? ;)

No, probably not, but I wonder if Pep will delve into the EDS at all during Sergio and Fernandinho's bans.

Maybe after Mr Aguero's actions today we'll be seeing him in the first team soon? ;)

No, probably not, but I wonder if Pep will delve into the EDS at all during Sergio and Fernandinho's bans.
There's no one that will take Kuns place in the EDS for a few matches but Dinhos loss will probably be good news for A. Garcia I'd have thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.