Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want City to look as though we're getting closer to Barcelona. The previous games have been damage limitation exercises.
I think previous games we didn't know if we should attack or defend we couldn't seem to get a balance,think it ended more in defending have a feeling we will go at them this time from the off,should make for a cracking game whatever but we are due a bit of luck against them so it wouldn't surprise me if we turned them over..

I think that this is a "free hit" and therefore we should take a chance.

For me, play the back 3 of Stones, Nico and Vinny.

Sergio in for Kelechi, and Nolito for Sane.

Job done.

Sooner or later we have to find a way of squeezing a win from these type of games, only way were going to progress on the European stage.

2 1 to us.

I think that this is a "free hit" and therefore we should take a chance.

For me, play the back 3 of Stones, Nico and Vinny.

Sergio in for Kelechi, and Nolito for Sane.

Job done.
I agree, lets go for them in this game. I actually think we're going to beat them this time, I can feel it in my water ;)

Our previous Nou Camp encounters have reminded me of Anfield, where despite finishing above Liverpool for 7 consecutive seasons, we've still taken 2 or 3 hammerings, hardly had a sniff of victory, and on more than one occasion looked beaten from the start.

Despite the adoration ,Silva and Aguero have both resembled subdued, peripheral figures against Barcelona. We need them to dominate, and look as though they believe they can win, We need attitude, discipline intelligence, and above all, a proper game plan.

Pellegrini was too cautious and they passed us to death. Guardiola will be more adventurous, but equally, we need to be wary of the counter attack, even if it means taking one for the team and risking a red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.