Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could easily see us getting something out of this. We have come close in the past and have certainly competed with the best in Europe, without actually beating them. I think we are a far better team now with Pep.

This result is anyone's guess, it could be 4-0 or 4-4?.......either way the Estrella is getting it :-)
Bang on the mark - I've been practising on the red bottles at home and in the local club for weeks now...

Bravo
Clichy
Stones
Otamendi
Zabaleta (gah)
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Nolito
Aguero

Would love to start Vin but I really think he needs to be eased into it this time.

Our lack of high quality fullback options are glaring, IMO we have to play 4 at the back and with no Bacary, Zab gets the nod. I won't be looking forward to their front 3 against him if he starts, that's for sure.

Hope to see Sane get a run at some point as well.

Bravo
Clichy
Stones
Otamendi
Zabaleta (gah)
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Nolito
Aguero

Would love to start Vin but I really think he needs to be eased into it this time.

Our lack of high quality fullback options are glaring, IMO we have to play 4 at the back and with no Bacary, Zab gets the nod. I won't be looking forward to their front 3 against him if he starts, that's for sure.

Hope to see Sane get a run at some point as well.
Can't Fernando play right back?

i could easily see us getting something out of this. We have come close in the past and have certainly competed with the best in Europe, without actually beating them. I think we are a far better team now with Pep.

Definitely

The good on it happening in the group stage is that the result means less now but both clubs will want to secure the 3pts obviously. Neither team is in ideal form yet nor entirely healthy but it won't prevent that from an intense encounter

I really don't know why but I've got a feeling this is gonna be our sick swan of europe.
Like everyone has suggested I'd go 3 at the back with Stones, Vinnie and Otamendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.