Tom Dele-Bashiru

If he wants to hawk his kid around for the most cash then that is what will happen. We should stay firm on the deals we offer at this level. If you sign up a 16 year old they can leave for free at 21, its madness to through silly money at them no matter how good. Any sense and they will make a balanced choice, you might get more money or more chances of 1st team football at other clubs but i know where i would want to send my kids.

History repeating itself? We have the best academy at the moment with the best facilities and education although if a player's dad isn't happy what can the club do
Unfrigginbelievable, perhaps at a certain age the club should insist that they all get professional agents (even if only the PFA ones) and tell the parents to let them sort contracts out for the kids.

City should stick to their principles, that's worth loosing the odd player than compromising one of the best academy structures in the world.

The father makes a point of saying his kids been treated poorly in all this, can anyone expand? You'd hope we treat everyone pretty much the same

City should stick to their principles, that's worth loosing the odd player than compromising one of the best academy structures in the world.

The father makes a point of saying his kids been treated poorly in all this, can anyone expand? You'd hope we treat everyone pretty much the same
I would guess he's referring exclusively to the financial package on offer.

So is the ESPNFC report correct in stating the kid has been with city since he was 6 years old? So, according to his dad, he's one of the best talents in the country? Hmmmmmmm....hmmmmmm...I wonder who is responsible for developing said talent. Hmmmmmm....the lad has been very disgustingly treated indeed. How dare city. (I know none of the facts whatsoever)

I would guess he's referring exclusively to the financial package on offer.

I kinda hope not. I'd be shocked and disappointed that a father would do that to his 16 year old son. Fucking up a career because you want a child to make even more money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.