United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit. We don't want them realising the problem might be the Glazers, or Teddy Three-planks, or the over-rated players. Or even the spectre of the pisscan that haunts all their games. Let them keep stumbling from one demented manager the the next.
Dead right.

nice one ancoats..... takes me back does that one.
only a tender 10 years old at the time but can remember singing it cos it was easy
to remember!

Families shake the need for gold by stimulating birth control
we're wanting less to eat.
or
Lots of blood in Asian hell, they've butchered up their sacred cow,
they've got a lot to eat

The rag in then office was a bit upset today so I tried to console him. I told him I'd seen a real moment of skill from Pogba, proof that he deserves to be the most expensive player on the planet. Granted it was during the adverts before during and after the game but great to know that he can do it when he wants to... ;-)

The rag in then office was a bit upset today so I tried to console him. I told him I'd seen a real moment of skill from Pogba, proof that he deserves to be the most expensive player on the planet. Granted it was during the adverts before during and after the game but great to know that he can do it when he wants to... ;-)
Haha,i was on pog watch but he made it really difficult

Been reading how to make friends and influence people at work I see ;-)

I spent this morning trying to console rags at work by reminding them of the progress their scummy club has made over the last five years. Boy, did I have fun.

One of them told me that 23/10 is his birthday. Poor fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.