Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay fine in the modern game this cup match means fuck all to the club(we are the holders ffs) but I'm telling you this is a cop-out, Pep just wants a good show vs his old side, and he's shafted the fans tonight to get it. Cold bast*#d is our Pep. Cold as ice this lad.
The vast majority of Premier League clubs rotate for the League Cup, even the ones not playing Barca in a week...

If we went out tonight against say Everton, with that team, I don't think we'd all be too bothered. Pep doesn't care about Utd, he cares about the PL title and the Champions League.

You're probably right BUT if we beat these tonight the level of pressure on mourinho and the shit infested ****hole he manages would be enormous. Lose to them and it gives them a huge boost.

We could derail them tonight or get their season back on track.

Personally if we don't want the fixture congestion that comes with winning a trophy I would have liked a strong team tonight and a weakened team next round but what the hell do I know? I'm just a fan not a superstar manager.

Should of gone the weakest team poss, this team will give us hope and make it torturous, long night ahead but fuck em

people saying pep is taking a gamble are wrong, he's playing it safe, protecting the players, peg is risking his players couple of big injuries and their season could really go down hill.

ive not been like I usually am on derby day,ive even had something to eat, no pressure on us what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.