Dzeko

almir

Killing it for Roma this season. 10 goals in 10 games, equaled Batistuta's record.

Pretty surprised, he looked like finished last season.

Should never have sold Dzeko+Negredo. Either one would have been good for us as an impact sub. But, then both wants first team football which we cannot guarantee.

I still can't get over the fact we benched him and sold him because of Bony...

Yeah, that is pretty shit. His attitude was dire towards the end, but upon reflection, wouldn't you be pretty pissed at the fat arse getting in front of you?

Not forgiven him having his hands in his pockets on the lap of honour.

He was part of our best seasons with 4 good strikers,i miss that power upfront now but we have made a decision to go with a small, some would say more technical strikeforce and try and walk it in,those were the days

I fucking can! 4 goals in 24 games - That's how many goals he had in 14/15 the day Bony made his debut. Half of them were against Sheffield Wednesday.

He finished the season with 6 in 32. Absolutely pathetic showing from any striker - worse than Bony last season.

And last year people were laughing at Roma for spending €20m on him because he was so bad for them.

I like Edin, I'm glad he's finally doing well, although I suspect this is just another one of his hot streaks and he'll go on a barren run soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.