West Brom - post match thread

Changing focus a second, anyone else like the look of that lad Leko, their no.45, today? Came on wide right for the last 20 minutes or so and fuck me he was a handful. 17 years old, 6ft tall and unbelievably quick. Worth keeping an eye on maybe?
he was impressive, but kola was on yellow and didnt dare go near him. if it had been a battle between the 2 without kolas handicap he would have nailed him.

If Pep had lacked the balls/sense to rest Stones, Dinho, Silva, Gundo, Aguero and co for that midweek cup game, we probably would have dropped crucial EPL points today. Glad to see that he has his priorities right. Also I wouldn't have fancied a two legged semi-final against either Arsenal or Liverpool during the busiest part of the season when injuries often occur. Winning that trophy arguably cost us the league title last season.

Did it fuck, we were absolutely shite last season n were lucky to win anything at all.

I know it hurts mate but sometimes the truth has to be spoken. the keeper had an ok game but flapped again. now you can ignore the fact he's not an upgrade, or that he will cost us goals but I wont. I say it as it is. not even my opinion, its a fact he flaps and he has cost us goals. fact.

now where's that border collie.

Your posts about Bravo are now like the rags - irrelevant.

Give it up Bill, Joe has gone and we have brought in a better keeper for our needs

Loved seeing Fernandinho and Otamendi celebrate like crazy when Aguero scored his first goal, watch out for it on the replays

There were a few "expressions of surprise" in the crowd early on in the game when people realised that Fernando was playing right back. I thought he did ok, but dont expect to see him there too many more times. Pep needs to give Nolito the hard word, he's going to be targeted now that he's shown that Bournemouth wasnt a one off.

Will the song be changed to "Tuesday night" for the Barca game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.