Redirects from thread links

Is it still redirecting to an Uber app mate?

Am getting the same as most others, that is the Uber App download from Google Play, the "G9i" re-direction, and "site can't be reached" page...

Will get screenshots if it helps, but I suspect they will be what you already have

Cheers for any help you can give Ric, most of my Bluemoon browsing is thru my phone...

Am getting the same as most others, that is the Uber App download from Google Play, the "G9i" re-direction, and "site can't be reached" page...

Will get screenshots if it helps, but I suspect they will be what you already have

Cheers for any help you can give Ric, most of my Bluemoon browsing is thru my phone...

Thanks mate. These ads are the bane of my life. The sooner the industry can put a stop to them the better:

http://www.pajiba.com/think_pieces/...r-phone-and-redirect-you-to-the-app-store.php

For the time being, all we can do is report them to try and get them removed from the network.

This site can’t be reached
The web page at market://details?id=com.ubercab&referrer=mat_click_id%3De589955e1a26650245eba7d9c104461f-20161031-7336%26utm_campaign%3DDisplay-Koneo-Fetch_184_-99_UK-uk-national_R_And_ACQ_CPI_en-UK_Ongoing%26utm_content%3DPM-16299-R-MD-Map_App-Card_Map-Ad-Full-Map_320x50%26utm_medium%3Dculinaryhill.com%252F%26utm_source%3DKoneo%2BMobile%2BInc.%26utm_term%3DInternal might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

They've said this should be fixed now (fingers crossed).

It's definitely not, been trying to read the post match Barca thread and it's simply not viewable because of the pop-up Uber/Play Store ads. I'm on a Samsung galaxy s7.

Definitely not fixed. been happening to me for weeks, finally wondered if it was happening to anyone else! same screen as FI.

Strange, I usually use a PC for browsing but decided to try my Android phone last night and today and couldn't repeat this at all. Can't say I like the cosumo (sp?) ads mind, enticing me to click on this link to earn thousands instantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.