Paolo Fernandes

I mean in the European one. Those were the players available to us v Borrussia. He was the chosen attacking mid.

If Diaz is in the League Cup one, then he has been preferred there.

Don't see why anyone would argue the point tbh.

Oh my life, just admit you got one wrong. Are you now trying to say Fernandes is preferred for European games, but Brahim is preferred for the league cup? You actually think that's how it works???

Oh my life, just admit you got one wrong. Are you now trying to say Fernandes is preferred for European games, but Brahim is preferred for the league cup? You actually think that's how it works???

No, neither. I was making the fucking point that Fernandes, not Diaz, was picked for the Euro game SO THEY OBVIOUSLY RATE FERNANDES HIGHLY.

NOTHING ELSE.

No, neither. I was making the fucking point that Fernandes, not Diaz, was picked for the Euro game SO THEY OBVIOUSLY RATE FERNANDES HIGHLY.

NOTHING ELSE.

He wasn't picked for fucking anything!

Have you looked at who's on the B list? It's about 90% of the EDS. It's meaningless. Inclusion/exclusion on the list means nothing.

He wasn't picked for fucking anything!

Have you looked at who's on the B list? It's about 90% of the EDS. It's meaningless. Inclusion/exclusion on the list means nothing.

He's on about the UEFA Youth League game...not a list.

He's on about the UEFA Youth League game...not a list.

No he's not - he's talking about Fernandes' inclusion on the UEFA B List:

Anyone noticed he's in the UEFA B list & Diaz isn't ?

The UEFA B list being the players with asterixes by their names here. http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2017/clubs/club=52919/squad/index.html

I'm not arguing about Fernandes being great or highly rated - he's on fire at the moment.

But being on that list ahead of Brahim doesn't mean he's been preferred as Nev tried to suggest.

It means Fernandes has been preferred as the attacking mid imo.

Well this thread turned to shit, lets get it back on track.

Only bumping to ask; how far off making this 1st team is this lad?

Keep seeing his name pop up from the PL2 games and from the highlights he looks pretty impressive. It appears as though he's massively improved, although I think he was injured last year right?

Having a nightmare today....looks off the pace and his tackling has been woeful...see their second goal. Let's hope he can improve second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.