Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it all calms down it will probably work out to be the right decision for them considering the world right now. No matter his past he will get far more done and he is someone different. Obama is a fantastic speaker and won great victories but he was a terrible president. Trump I think can represent more people and get more done for them which is what is desperately needed, he won't do half of the bad stuff he has said. The last thing they needed was another Obama and that was the other option in Clinton.
The Republican party are the ones running things, not Trump. They'll be as shit as ever. They fuck it up every time.

"Trump disappoints supporters with measured and gracious acceptance speech." Crowd didn't know quite how to react to his praise of Clinton.

Rebuild our highways bridges schools (single shout from hall "build that wall"). We're going to double growth.

Most boring acceptance speech in decades! Is that a good sign?
Hopefully. Until pretty recently, a lot of people were pointing out that Trump is actually a lot more moderate than his rhetoric suggests.

When it all calms down it will probably work out to be the right decision for them considering the world right now. No matter his past he will get far more done and he is someone different. Obama is a fantastic speaker and won great victories but he was a terrible president. Trump I think can represent more people and get more done for them which is what is desperately needed, he won't do half of the bad stuff he has said. The last thing they needed was another Obama and that was the other option in Clinton.
Whaaaaa?!

No lock her up, no deport illegals, no wall, no muslim rant... I cant see his core support being as thrilled.
As he said back in 1998 if he was going to run he'd "run as a Republican, they are stupid and would believe whatever lies he and Fox news told them.."

As I said before, he's always been a Democrat, always been pro-choice, always been pro-business. I'm hoping he just used the fire brand verbiage to get elected and that once in power he doesn't act like a total fucking ****.

My guess is no wall, no ban on Muslims, no ditching Obamacare etc.

Just show's how the US look on Hillary for this **** to get elected, good luck to the US, they're going to need it.

"Trump disappoints supporters with measured and gracious acceptance speech." Crowd didn't know quite how to react to his praise of Clinton.

Rebuild our highways bridges schools (single shout from hall "build that wall"). We're going to double growth.

Most boring acceptance speech in decades! Is that a good sign?

I wasnt 100% paying attention to it. But I have two young grandsons and one line from it sounded like it had been taken from Paw Patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.