Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
That simply isn't plausible. Are they seriously trying to suggest that if she'd been ahead that they'd have sent everyone home, or that they only booked the hall until 2am. Utterly preposterous.

She'd conceded on the phone and didn't have the decency or the spine to go out and tell her supporters. She'll be as broken by this as Thatcher was in 1990. She's finished, but even so, not going out there makes her a spineless ****.

It sounds very strange, but Maitlis (I think) said all the media had been told that they had to be out by 2 am.

The fact is that Fox News' "they all suck" strategy worked. It helped to suppress votes and get him elected. I'm a white middle-class male living in a republican area, I'll be fine. But any person of color will have to get used to being called the "n" word again since this was a referendum against political correctness. Playing loud hip-hop music in states like Florida will be enough to get you legally shot. Guns will be allowed in schools so more school shootings. War is back! We'll be invading more Middle-Eastern countries or just stepping back and letting Russia do whatever they want. Eastern Europe will be extorted or left to fend for themselves. There's a better than average chance that nuclear weapons are in play as well. So much innocent blood will be shed that people will remember the US as completely peaceful until January 2017. He has promised more torture than there was when W was president, the killing of families of suspected terrorists,

Back alley abortions, skyrocketing gas prices, food safety laws will be repealed, people with cancer or other horrible diseases will have their insurance taken from them, more breast cancer because planned parenthood will also be attacked and likely shut down, journalists who criticize him will be arrested, we'll be stepping up our production of greenhouse gasses to the levels of China, financial markets are already panicked so this will effect everybody.

So it won't be all bad, then, though it might open the door for Marina in La Belle France!

That was obviously a load of bollocks though. The announcement came at 2am local time, with thousands of people and staff still to clear from the venue. And if they'd won, they'd have been partying in there all night long. No way would they have only booked it til 2am.

Podesta told them somewhere between 10 to and 5 to.

I agree that there would still have been too little time to clear out from then (presumably basing it on the period of grace that there always is on these things), but last time around it was around 1 am, not 2 am.

I've been trying to come up with a couple of positives out of this whole election sewer. The only things I can thing of are..... 1.) Weed will be legal in a LOT of new states. 2.) Barbara Streisand will probably be leaving the country. Yeah, 2016 is definitely turning out to be some fucked up kind of year.....

Oh and this will also be the single greatest recruiting tool for Islamic terrorists of all time. Any country that is aligned with us will be in line for attacks as well. All they've ever wanted is an all-out war with the West and now they have somebody whose trigger finger is itchy enough to get the job done for them. The USA will officially be at war with Islam which by extension means so will Western Europe. None of our allies in the Middle East will be able to work w/ a gov't that is obviously so anti-Islam so we can say goodbye to any intelligence we get which will certainly increase the size and frequency of attacks as well.

Do americans know that Trump means fart over here and how funny "President Trump" sounds to us?

I've often wondered that.

We ll it looks like hes just farted in the direction of general concensus because the electorate has once again spoken.
I think he will make a good president.
Try to look beyond his foot in the mouth outrageous rants and look at what he can offer to make America gret once more.
He understand busines and cant be bought or swayed.
He has a strong mindset and will put his country first and get things done
But first he should fal fast on his electerel promises of investigating that harpy-esque face of corruption and shenanigans that is Ma Clinton.
I do hope they can reserect them 30,000 deleted emails.
God speed Mr President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.